ETHICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
Trading ethically and responsibly has been crucially important to Vinyl Revolution from day one. We aren't perfect and we aren't 100% carbon neutral yet but we are working hard to get there.
Ways in which Vinyl Revolution protects workers and the environment:
- Our products are sourced from suppliers with strict ethical and environment standards
- Our clothing is certified as Organic, Fair Trade, Fair Wear & Vegan by Global Organic Textile Standard GOTS, People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animal PETA, Fair Wear Foundation and OEKO-TEX
- Our designs are printed using non toxic water based OEKO-TEX certified ink
- We have never produced or sold a single plastic bag
- We don't use plastic packaging (our use of packaging is minimised and we use recyclable or biodegradable packaging material)
- The only new vinyl records we sell are eco-friendly and pressed in the World's Greenest Vinyl Pressing Plant (see more information about NAKED Record Club below)
Vinyl Revolution is also a proud member of One Tribe Global a climate action group partnering with the RainForest Trust to protect the earth's remaining rainforests. Although planting new trees is valuable and important, protecting existing rainforests brings a greater, more immediate benefit. It not only slows down climate change but also protects the wildlife and indigenous people who call the rainforest their home. Click here to read more about One Tribe Global.
EVERY TIME YOU BUY FROM VINYL REVOLUTION A RAINFOREST TREE IS PROTECTED.
On 9 December 2021 Vinyl Revolution was extremely proud to launch NAKED - the World's 1st Eco-Friendly Record Club. Watch the video below to learn what NAKED is all about